Stearns inflatable lifejackets are lightweight and comfortable, allowing freedom of movement while providing maximum buoyancy. Great for sailing, fishing, paddling, boating, or hunting, this life jacket is stored as a compact belt pack, and manually inflates within seconds to be a complete, adult-sized (30"-52" chest) life jacket providing 15.5 lbs. of buoyancy. Jacket inflates via the 16-gram CO2 cylinder by pulling the attached lanyard, or by blowing into the inflation tube. This personal flotation device is Coast Guard approved.
Uses rearming kit #0925 for repeated use. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for non-swimmers; not for use for active watersports activities (skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, white water, or PWC).
- Manually inflates in seconds by pulling lanyard for CO2 inflation, or by oral inflation tube
- Easy-on, belt-style will keep you out of harms way
- Front-mounted inflation bag allows wearer to float on back
- Slim belt design so PFD stays out of the way
15.5 lbs. of buoyancy
- Will not inhibit your range of motion while hunting or fishing
- Coast Guard approved
- Uses Rearming kit #0925