Are you going for a hike or planning to travel? Then don't forget your Water filter bottle. Water is our need, we can't live without it. But it also means we can't drink any water from any lake or any river or tap. That's why we should use Water purification sports bottles.
It is highly advantageous to carry one of these Water bottles with you when you go on outdoor excursions because it reduces plastic waste, saves you money, and protects your health by filtering out any dangerous substances.
You may become disoriented by the vast selection if you're trying to purchase your first filtered water bottle for travel or trekking or hiking. With so many filters and technology employed. It can easily confuse us. Do not let this bother you.
Ocklawaha Outback is here to assist you to get one of the best Water purification sports bottle for you.
Let us go through the advantages of having Water filter bottle
- Environmental Impact - We all are aware that using plastic bottles is harmful for the environment. We have always used single-use plastic water bottles traditionally when traveling, it was the easiest way to drink safely. Easy to buy and carry. But bearing in mind we have to drink 2 liters or more per day, that’s too much for plastic bottles. These bottles are constructed of recyclable plastic, yet despite this, our efforts to collect and recycle them are falling behind.
- Health Benefits - It's important to stay hydrated throughout the day, but it's much more important when you're traveling or trekking so that you have energy to travel. By consuming filtered water, you can be confident your body is receiving all the nutrients it needs while avoiding harmful contaminants. That might include harmful microorganisms from contaminated tap water, heavy metals, or stream sediments.
Ocklawaha Outback has the best Water filter bottle. Some of them are-
- Ultraviolet light - This water purification bottle has ultraviolet light. Destroys various microorganisms in your drinking water. Third-party tested to kill 99.9 % e.coli from your water.
- Self-cleaning - Sit back, sip and relax with an LYT bottle. It stops odors from breeding inside your water bottle. Every hour, powerful UV rays in the cap automatically activate, keeping your bottle fresh and clean, and keeping odor away from the bottle.
- Easy to use - With just a double press on the cap, you can enjoy top quality drinking water whether you're at home, camping, on the sports field, or in a long queue.
- 18/8 Premium stainless steel: The LYT bottle is made of 18/8 Stainless steel double-walled vacuum insulation. Designed to keep the water cold for 12 hrs and keep the water warm for 6 hrs and its 100% Bpa free.
Magnetic portless charging - Cap is charged using a patented portless charging technology to ensure no water leaks into the unit making it super water-proof. They guarantee complete satisfaction with the LYT bottle. If you are not happy with the product, return it for a 100% refund or an exchange with no questions asked.
- Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, this filtering straw water bottle is designed to work with the everyday filter, an activated carbon fiber filter that instantly transforms tap water into cleaner, tastier drinking water.
Because of its double-wall insulated body, this water bottle can keep your water cold for up to 24 hours.
- Britas Premium Filtering stainless steel bottle holds 32 oz of water, and it has Brita filter that fits in the straw making water taste perfect and keeping water cold for up to 24 hours.
- This 32 oz Brita water bottle has a leak-proof top and is built of sturdy, double-wall insulated stainless steel to keep water cold. 10.6 inches in height, 3.8 inches in diameter, and 1.1 pounds in weight.
- The Brita stainless steel water bottle filter should be changed after 40 gallons, or roughly every two months, for the best-tasting water.
Ocklawaha Outback has the best Water filter bottle for your next adventurous trip. Try them now and enjoy them while taking care of yourself. They are just a click away to provide you with all the necessary items used in an adventurous trip. Click here to find out more about them.