The World's First Patented High Pressure All Drop Stitch Inflatable Travel Canoe has arrived!
Say goodbye to heavy, unstable, tippy, nearly impossible to store and transport canoes! The Sea Eagle Inflatable TC16 fits in a small car trunk or closet with plenty of room to spare and sets up in under 10 minutes!
The TC16 has accomplished feats well beyond reach of traditional canoes. It is a completely buoyant and unsinkable canoe, easy to upright and re-enter from the water, 33% lighter than comparable canoes, has incredible primary and secondary stability (stable to stand in), bow/stern molds that slice through the water, full length flat planing surface area for additional speed, designed to create lift and reduce drag, entire hull waterline length enabling paddling speeds up to 5 mph, full length double chine system and removable rear skeg to enhance tracking and increase stability, three separate air chambers for additional safety and is rated for up to Class IV whitewater.
About the Travel Canoe™ Series
Introducing the World's First and Only Patented All Drop Stitch Constructed Inflatable Portable Packable Canoe!
Fully inflated the Sea Eagle 16ft Travel Canoe is sixteen feet long, thirty-eight inches wide (at center), and twenty inches deep at the highest points with a max load capacity of 915 lbs! This incredible canoe packs down to a mere 40" x 24" x 16" rectangle, fits into its own bag and is 33% lighter than traditional hard shell canoes of the same class and category the TC16 still fits into the small trunk of a Mini Cooper!
With 3" thick rigid high pressure (10 psi) inflatable drop stitch gunwales (side rails) that stand 20" at the highest points and are set at a 15° angle with a 16' long x 25" wide x 3" thick rigid high pressure (10 psi) inflatable drop stitch floor you not only have incredible initial primary stability but you also have outstanding secondary stability. Far more stable than traditional rigid hull canoes!
- NMMA Certified
- Patented High Pressure (up to 10 psi) All Drop Stitch Construction
- Patented Plastic Bow and Stern Molds that cut through the water increasing tracking
- 2 Removable Traditional Wood/Web seats
- Small Removable Rear Skeg for excellent tracking in shallow waters
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Front and Rear Carry Handles
- 3 Independently Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Chambers for added safety
- 4 Open and Close Floor Drains
- 6 D-Rings for securing optional inflatable seats at various locations
- 2 Conveniently located Diamond Patterned Non-Slip EVA Foam Deck Pads
- 2 Center Carry Handles
- 3 Recessed One-Way Valves
- Fits in a bag
- Rated for up to Class IV whitewater
- Printed Instructions