NeedleNose™ 14 Inflatable Startup Paddleboard: Discover the Ultimate Adventure with Versatile and Stable Performance
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Experience the Ultimate Adventure with the NeedleNose™ 14 Inflatable Paddleboard!
Discover unmatched tracking, stability, and performance with this revolutionary inflatable SUP. Designed for versatility and optimal performance in various environmental conditions, the NN14 is the pinnacle of touring paddleboards. Its breakthrough features include a straight-line hull, patented wave-piercing bow, and a full-length electric pattern EVA diamond deck pad with a custom kick tail. Paddle faster, farther, and easier as you slice through wind, waves, and water.
Loaded with Innovation:
- Full-length electric pattern diamond deck EVA foam pad for comfort and grip
- Built-in PaddlePocket™ holder to keep your paddle secure
- Removable skeg for enhanced tracking
- Unrivaled stability, rigidity, and floatation
- Straight-line hull and elegantly curved touring shape
- Perfect for paddlers weighing 275 lbs or less
The NeedleNose™ Series: Unmatched Performance Our patented NeedleNose™ iSUPs redefine inflatable stand-up paddleboarding. Experience the sensation of slicing through waves and current with the razor-sharp, wave-piercing bow. The NO UPTURN hull design offers 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear standing locations for customizable skill levels. The diamond patterned deck pad provides comfort and control, while the kick tail enables agile turns.
- Weighs under 35 lbs for hassle-free travel
- Check it as baggage without extra fees (US Patent #8,821,204)
- Say goodbye to damaged boards during transport
The NeedleNose™ 14 Inflatable Paddleboard combines the performance of a rigid board with the convenience of an inflatable. Elevate your paddleboarding game and conquer any water conditions with the ultimate paddleboard innovation. Order yours now and experience the future of SUP technology!
|1 Person or 275 lbs
|Approx. 32" x 17" x 11"
|Recessed One Way
|1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
Deflated Hull Size
When deflated and packed well, this hull will fit in:
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc...
- Proper carrying position balanced middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- EVA foam kick tail
- Built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder
Top, Front & Side Views
NeedleNose™ 14 in the news
Newly Improved Patented NeedleNose™ Design
New and improved razor sharp, wave piercing, current cutting, wind shearing, NeedleNose™ bow that further diverts water flow reducing drag, and easily slices through most everything! Enabling you to overcome the traditional issues of displacement hulls and varying environmental conditions. This design makes it the best tracking iSUP in the world and much easier and more efficient when paddling long distances.
(US Patent #8,821,204)
Customize Your Skill and Performance Levels with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gear
1st Gear: Most stable position, great for beginners, nice and easy pace.
2nd Gear: Lowers the NeedleNose™ bow, increases planning surface area, increases speed.
3rd Gear: Optimizes speed performance, fully engages NeedleNose™, NeedleNose™ slices through the water decreasing hull resistance while enabling straight and true tracking, full waterline length being utilized for speed, paddle stroke kinesiology being optimized for speed and efficiency.
Custom Performance Kick Tail
Enabling you to easily perform advanced maneuvers such as sharp, snappy kick turns and 360º (turn on a dime) pivot turns while preventing you from slipping off the tail and assisting you with blind foot placement that's precise every time.
Super Rigid High Pressure Lightweight Drop Stitch Material Construction
Our Drop Stitch material uses thousands of high tensile strength threads connecting the top and bottom fabric layers, creating thousands of I-beam supports. This enables our NeedleNose™ Series SUPs to be inflated to a much higher pressure (15 psi) which increases overall rigidity while maintaining our SUPs incredible light weight. The unique Drop Stitch construction provides the added benefit of being able to be pack in its own backpack. The Sea Eagle NeedleNose™ SUP is tough as nails, incredibly rigid, ultra light, and a delight to paddle.
Full Length Diamond Deck Pad
Engineered to provide maximum foot comfort and grip during those long tours. The diamond surface deck pad displaces pounds per square inch of pressure evenly along the pads of your feet while introducing air voids. Think it as standing on the clouds. This allows you to paddle longer, further and faster without suffering from achy feet.